Senior Civil Structural Engineer with valid work permition for the US and P.E. license
CTE Wind is seeking an experienced structural civil engineer for its activities in North America, with valid work permition for the US, P.E. license and experince in wind energy sector.
CTE Wind Civil Engineering, member of AWEA, is an international expert in the analysis and design of onshore wind turbine foundations. With its headquarters in France, the company has been active in the wind energy sector (renewables) since 2003 and has been responsible for the design of over 16,500 foundations in more than 63 countries. The company has offices in France, Brazil, Vietnam, Portugal, Poland and Spain and is now planning to open an office in the US. CTE Wind International employees 30 engineers from three different continents, who speak 15 different languages, 40 % are women and with an average age around 35 years. CTE Wind is part of CTE Groupe est. in 1965 with 140 employees worldwide.
- – Perform calculations and designs for onshore wind turbine foundations, according to company guidelines. Specific training will be provided.
- – Work closely with the other agencies of the CTE Wind group, particularly the headquarters in France.
- – Manage relationships with relevant Geotech offices, construction companies, and companies doing third party verification.
- – Represent the company on work sites and in front of clients.
- – Execute associated drawings as necessary.
- – Bachelor or Master degree in civil engineering or structural engineering
- – A minimum of five years of experience in the design of concrete structures is mandatory.
- – Experience in the wind sector.
- – A P.E. license in any state with ability to obtain other licenses upon future project request.
- – Proficient with FEM-Software (e.g. Ansys), Microsoft Office, etc.
- – Fluent English required. Other languages would be a plus.
- – Valid work authorization for the US.
- – Willingness to travel across the US and Canada for relevant site visits and meetings.
- – Enjoy offering excellent customer service to your clients.
- – Ability to integrate and work in a multicultural environment.
- – Work as part of an international team with one of the world leaders in WTG foundation design.
- – As part of the early staff contribute to shape the new CTE Wind USA office.
- – Attractive salary – to be negotiated.
- – Annual bonus based on performance.
- – Travel outside US and Canada possible.
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are self-motivated, and can work well both independently and as part of a team then you are invited to join our worldwide established and growing structural engineering team.